a little history about the first thing we do when we’re announced man + wife 🙂
Do you know this information about Kisses?
adapted from Ruth McConnell, author of The Kissing Cure
1. A person burns 26 calories in a one-minute kiss.
2. Human brains have special neurons to help couples find each other’s lips in the dark.
3. As many as 278 colonies of bacteria are exchanged during a kiss.
4. An average person spends two weeks of their life kissing.
5. The scientific name for kissing is osculation.
6. A man who kisses his lady goodbye when he leaves for work every morning averages a higher income than a man who doesn’t.
7. Ninety percent of people worldwide kiss on the lips according to anthropologists.
8. Fifty percent of people have kissed before they turned 14.
9. Kissing can be a beauty treatment. Scientific tests show that good kissing helps reduce dermatitis, blemishes and skin rashes.
10. Kissing makes your hair glow and your hair shine.